Starbucks @ Tan Tock Seng Hospital

Here I am, sitting at the same Starbucks on a different sofa from previous time and this time round, I have my laptop with me! Yay!! My form of entertainment! I love it like that!

Feel so peaceful, so quiet.. Sitting quietly at Starbucks, typing my blog with a cup of Mocha Praline that taste soooo good and nice, especially when it's topped with lots of my favourite - whipped cream! Mmmmmm... Delicious! This is the kind of life that I like and truly enjoy.. One where I can sit back, relax and watch the day go by. Seems like the last time I did this was when I went Shanghai for the 2nd time... To take my mind off things..

Sydney trip is coming up real soon.. In about another 2 weeks. I can't wait.. Looking forward to visit my colleagues in Sydney, to explore there and to visit the beach. It's been a long time since I last went for some real tanning. :) I think this trip will do me good.

K.. Time to enjoy my show via my laptop @ Starbucks. Will blog when I have more stuff to write about. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...