Contented 'Lil Gal - Can't stop smiling (Part 2)

Was pissed off at work today coz I was being treated like a maid. I didn't scream or scold people but I slammed the papers around. Wasn't in the best of mood til I went to DF...

Was given a pretty good seat when I reached. Yay!! During the 1st live unplugged session, quite a number of people dedicated songs and I was slow in doing so. Sighz.. I wrote 4 songs on a DF serviette and gave it to the singers. But I was very biased as all the songs I wrote were songs sung by Yutaki. Hehe. I wrote my name on the serviette as well and even drew my signature pig. :p

Pity he didn't have time to sing my songs for me.. But, he finally knows who I am!!!! :) That's more exciting and makes me happier than anything! He knows my name at long last!!! And he flashed such a big smile at me that I could just melt on the spot. While the last song for the set was being sung by Skye, he kept holding on to my serviette and looking at it. Omigod!!! :D Melted....

During the live performance set, he sang 2 songs and he kept looking at our table.. Especially when he sang the Leo Ku medley (10mins long) that I like and know. Sang along with him the whole time and couldn't stop smiling while looking at him perform. *smilez*

Today is the happiest day thus far that I've had at DF. It's so nice to be known by my idol. I'm such a fan.. Back to the days when I was still a young girl. Hehe. I still can't stop smiling. Think my good mood will last for some time. SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! Smiling from within the heart. ^_^ I'll definitely have sweet dreams tonite. Hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...