Expectation and Disappointment

The whole of today, u told me to leave at 11pm for my buddy Alan's farewell. U said u will pick me up then. U told me that u were tired n u don't want to send any of my friends home when u picked me up.

In the end, I took a cab home at 12 midnight by myself. At 12.30am, I still don't see u at home. So much for being tired.. And I cannot believe u actually thought I'm upset coz I had to pay my own cab fare. Never knew what u thought of me til that instant. How lowly and cheapskate u consider me to be that I can't pay my own cab fare. I've never needed a guy in my life, much less 1 to pay for things for me. I have been self sufficient all along. I earn my own income. I never cared about ur $. Don't think of me in such a materialistic way. It only makes me hate u.

It's not the 1st time that promises are broken. It's not gonna be the last either. Every eve of public holiday, u say u're tired. U tell me u need to go meet ur friends for some clubbing action. U said u'll be home early. Yes, early in the morning at 6am when I was showering and getting ready for work. And again, u r tired but u can meet ur best friend til so late and I have no idea what u guys r doing.

I'm tired from all these broken promises. I knew u were not coming to pick me up right from the start no matter what u said. I knew it in my heart. I jus didn't say it out. I said it b4 and I'm gonna reiterate it. I have no expectations from u at all coz all I get is always nothing but disappointment. And I'm right about it, yet again.

I don't question, and I won't show my disappointment. Hope u had fun tonite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...