Busy & Sick

On my busiest day in this job thus far, I worked 12 hours while being sick. Popping panadols to cure the flu and the fever that came along with it in order to concentrate at work while half the time, I was feeling really sleepy.

8 cups of tea, 1 bottle of herbal tea, 2 litres of water later.. Not to mention the cup of Redoxon, and plenty of Vicks vapor sweets and inhaler, I feel more human except for a leaking nose, a heavy head and droopy eyes right now.

It's been a while since I've last had a bad flu and today was 1 of those times. Rushing down to the pharmacy the minute it opened was memorable. Thank goodness that I'm working in town now. But it was a pity I had to forsake the ever so tempting Magnum Gold so as not to worsen things. :(

Hoping to recover by tonite coz we're shorthanded for the rest of the week til mid Dec. Time to dig out previous medication from doctor and to head on to bed for some much needed rest..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...