Friends or Colleagues?

Recovering slowly but surely. Finally. Nose dropping off from all the blowing.

I might have done something that I shouldn't regarding work. Not feeling good about what I did. Better to treat colleagues as colleagues instead of as friends. U never know who's going to betray u or what political games others are playing. Too late for regrets now but I've learnt my mistake and I'll make sure I learn it well. Mindset's gotta change and I've gotta stop being so naive.

Grandma's discharged today. Phew.. Jus left with a red patch on her face but at least the swelling's gone down. All's good for now and I'm thankful for that.

Met up with Josh and Belinda, Roy and Sheila, Leo and Lisa for Josh's bday drinks. Yes, I was still having my damned flu when I went to meet them. Was at Alley Bar and made to drink 2 pints despite the flu and popping Panadol in the afternoon after lunch. Oh well.. They tried making Lisa smoke so I took the ciggie on her behalf. Rash outbreak almost immediately over the weekend. Stupid after-effects that I get and it's sooo dreadful, hateful and irritating.

I know.. Most people will think that I don't treasure my life but come what may. I believe that my death date has been decided when I was born so I'm jus gonna enjoy my life to the fullest. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...