Skinny PIzza

Jus came back from a great dinner session at Skinny Pizza with a close friend, M, whom I haven't met in a year. This time round, he brought his wife along but yet, we were still able to talk as freely as always. :) I had a very enjoyable time catching up on our lives.

Dear M, thanks for the concern over all these years. Thanks for always caring and the sms-es that u will send me when I'm down, be it family matters or relationship affairs. U have been a wonderful friend all these years, showering me with your concern and offering your advice but never forcing it on me.

I appreciate your company all this while and I know I always will coz u never cease to make me laugh everytime we meet. :) Thanks for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...