Water Under The Bridge

It's a brand new week and I'm back to the same old me! Not gonna dwell on things anymore. Life has to move on and the world doesn't stop moving coz I'm unhappy. Neither do I think my parents will wanna see me in this emotional, upset state of mind for too long. So, happiness is always the way to go.

I jus wish that people will tell me things directly instead of using not so subtle, indirect methods by posting on FB and stuff. But honestly, whatever. I don't think I'm the only person in the wrong in this argument and I've apologised twice. Not like my friend apologised when he was sarcastic to me coz it's all jus a joke. So, in all aspects to the apology and whether he wanna continue this friendship, I'll say this.. Take it or leave it. Do whatever coz I'm not gonna dwell or think about this anymore. It's too childish and too ridiculous. We are adults and grown ups so we should act like 1 instead of starting word wars/sarcasm in any way possible. I'm jus so over and done with this issue. Not gonna talk about it anymore anywhere. It's erased from the record called my brain.

With regards to Eeyore and I, I've learnt to live and let live. Maybe even let go of certain things. Some changes will be taking place, for me at least. Jus hope he does his part too. More control and restraint, less conflicts and arguments. More patience and understanding, less irritation and temper flying. Basically, I'm gonna have to be more chill and "zen" so that everything will seem less annoying in my world.

So how does that sound to all my dear friends who read my blog? Think it will work? Hahaha. I'm not sure but I'm gonna try hard. Maybe u guys who read my blog can be wonderful help by nagging at me often and drilling it into me, especially when I lose control. Permission is granted by me to all of u for scolding and nagging me so pls make full use of it eh! This opportunity doesn't come often but don't abuse it too. Hehehe.

Anyway, all the bad stuff that happened last week is now water under the bridge and the happy-go-lucky me is back in action! Life is too short for me to be unhappy for so long. It used to last only a day and now, it's a week! Tsk tsk. Enough of wasting time being depressed. With friends like mine around me, things get back to normal fast enough for me to lift my mood up again. Thanks everyone!! Love always!!

PS: Cooking can be sooo therapeutic!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...