Twisted foot

First, an update on my Fullerton stay. Wanted to do it together when I upload my pictures but it's been awfully long since I last blogged so.. Just wanted to blog. The pictures will hopefully be up tomorrow since I'm on leave tomorrow and might just have time to do it after I bring grandma for her checkup at the hospital.

My stay at Fullerton was close to perfect! The room was gorgeous!! I liked everything about the room, from the closet to the toilet to the bed. Haha. The first moment when we opened the door, our reaction was "WOW". Yeah.. It was that nice. Big THANKS goes out to Yong Ming for upgrading the room for us and all the other arrangements he made! The whole experience there is simply indescribable by words. I had a totally superb and incredible time there. That weekend was truly special to me and it will be something that I'll remember for life.

And the answer to all the questions: No, I did not do anything wrong that night. Never will coz it's special to me and I'll only do IT on my wedding night. Most people might not do what I'm gonna do but I'm proud to announce that I'm still a virgin. I don't care what people think about me being conservative or that I'm just immature and know nuts about enjoying sex. It's what they think, not me. I'm not and never will be ashamed of the fact that at the age of 22+, I have not tried sex before. In fact, it's something that I'm proud of. So, that's me. :)

I'm talking to the people who made me unhappy. Somehow there's still a strain there. I guess it will always be. We won't be as close as we used to be but at least we're talking. I didn't wanna be angry anymore. It's too tiring. Angry only drains out the energy in a person and I'd rather be happy any day. :p

Anne came to Tampines to meet us for lunch yesterday but in the end, only Joy, Agnes and I went for lunch with her. Was nice catching up with her. She was on medical leave coz her foot was swollen. Today's my turn! My foot hurts badly so I went to see the doctor after lunch. She told me that it is likely to be twisted and that I'm not allowed to wear heel slippers to work for 2 weeks. Sigh.. It's bad. I think I twisted it while crossing the road yesterday morning. First time I ever sprained or twisted my ankle. Guess this can add to the bad stuff that happened to me this year. Read my Dec 3 blog entry if you have no idea what I'm talking about. ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...