Chinatown

Didn't manage to upload my pictures yesterday as I went to Chinatown after my grandma's checkup. I'm glad to say that my granny is doing well except for a slightly high blood pressure. I always enjoy sitting there, chatting with her while waiting for my aunt to get the medicine. She never ceases to make me smile, to make me happy with her gibberish. She's like a little child now. Seeing her being so fascinated by the lights on the Christmas tree at the hospital makes me feel sad that she's not staying with me anymore. But seeing her happy makes me happy too. :)

After sending her back to the Medicare Centre, Aunt Margaret and I went to Chinatown to find clothes. I need to look for cheongsam or qipao (aka Chinese traditional dresses) for another of my company's D&D whereas my aunt was looking for clothes to buy for New Year and for office. While we were walking around, I realised that it's been a long time since I last went out with my aunt alone.

I still remember how much I used to like going out with her. I would always be very happy when she said that she will be bringing me out for the day and I'll happily tag along. She brought me to my first bowling game, to watch a movie, to buy shoes for me. We had lots of fun time and she would always be the one who pays for stuff. Yesterday was the first time I paid for something for her. I treated her to desserts. It's not much but somehow, it made me feel glad that I can treat her to something or pay for something. She's always been nice to me.. I know I will look after her when she gets old.. Same goes for Aunt Michelle. :)

So, with a twisted foot and walking all the distance, my foot's not getting any better but honestly.. Who cares? As long as I enjoyed myself, I can take a bit of pain. Today's Friday.. Weekend's coming! Yay! It's gonna be the end of the year soon. Time flies... Coz last year at this time, it was my last few days of work at DBS. Now, here I am.. in another bank.. Happy yet not satisfied.. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...