3 more days..

Ain't exactly in the best of moods right now. After working so hard on Friday night, I was told this morning that contract staff are not supposed to stay in the office til so late. What sort of nonsense is that?!!! My boss once said that there's no difference between contract staff and permanent staff. It's just a way of letting management appraise you better. So, what's the logic behind contract staff not being able to stay late? CRAP! That new big boss of mine deserves to be shot. He's irritating the hell out of everyone. That's how terribly lousy he is.

Anyway, enough about that idiot. I bought gifts for Tom's birthday, our anniversary and Christmas as well. Played a little trick on him. I hid the gifts in his room but made him look for them without giving him much clues. Took him quite a while before he managed to find all 3 gifts. :) Glad that he likes them. Makes me happy too. Definitely worth all the time and effort I took to walk, shop and look for them. Thanks to D as well, for being my 'chauffeur' and driving me around town the whole afternoon. :p

Starting to doubt some of the friendships that I've made in this company thus far. It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it anymore coz it makes me upset. Whatever the case, I know I'll still have people I'm close to in this company and that's more than enough. My life won't change coz of them. I've been ignoring the few of them the whole morning. It's bad but if there's no need for me to talk to them, I'd rather not. Will see how things turn out eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...