Skypark

Was at the 53rd floor of Marina Bay Sands Hotel on Sunday. Junior suite - very gorgeous view and huge room! Went up to the Skypark for a swim and an hour worth of tan. Absolutely heavenly! Amazing design! It was fabulous! Pics are not yet uploaded. Will post them when I'm less tired. :)

Went for a run jus now - 1st run in goodness knows how long. I've put on weight.. My whole family says so! :( So I decided to keep fit! Ran from my house to Bishan to Shunfu aka Marymount MRT and all the way home again. 1 big round though I'm not sure how long it is. Will find out later but the run feels good! My old injury acted up a little by aching when I was done with the run but I think it's ok now. Or so I hope! :p

Side note: Tried a very delicious Lavender flavoured mooncake at Taka basement but didn't buy it. Regretting now!!! :_( I think.. I wanna go back to Taka to get the mooncake for myself!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...