Friends.. Oh Pls!

I think I've finally seen the true colours of hypocrites and liars who call themselves my friends. From today onwards, I'll distant myself from such people who treat me like a fool. I have forgiven them time and time again, but pls stop mis-using my kindness and making me an idiot. I choose to close 1 eye everytime, but not anymore. I'm not going to be the nice and naive girl in your eyes any longer.

Sick and tired of such so called friends. Like what my daddy used to say, u don't need a lot of friends. Jus a few good friends is more than enough. I agree. Totally. Thanks for letting me see it so clearly today. I will no longer care nor bother about u anymore.

I'm sure my life will be happier without such so called "friends".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...