20 Years

I can't help but say this... Time really flies. It's been 20 years since my mum passed away. I really do miss her lots! Cried myself to sleep on 3 aug nite. 

This post is 1 day late coz I didn't have laptop to use. Wonder if my mummy has been reincarnated per chinese tradition. I really do hope she has. She will be 8 years younger than me if she has. :) 

Hope mummy knows I'm happy with work and most aspects of my life now. Hope she's proud of me and happy for me too! I'll do all that I can to make her very proud of me coz that is what I have promised her all along in my heart. 

I love u mummy, now and forever, for all my life!

Will post a pic of my parents soon when i have usage of laptop! :)

Thanks to Meng and Shuang for their concern n them knowing me so well!

PS: thanks to Simon for teaching the suaku me how to use email to blog so I can blog anywhere now!! 

PPS: congrats to Matt on the birth of his baby girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...