Monitoring Myself

Something happened to me as I was about to leave office and head home. I saw blood where I'm not supposed to see it (not the monthly kind in case u guys are thinking of that). I'm not sure what is causing it and I'm gonna monitor my condition. I really dunno if it's a cause for alarm but I'm hoping that it's not. My initial reaction was fright when I saw it. Then I started to be worried and I actually teared a bit in office.

But I'm not gonna let this get me down. Much as I'm concerned about myself, I'm gonna stay strong and keep my fingers crossed, wishing for the best. This could be a sign for me to start being more attentive and showing more care towards my own health.

Maybe it's time for me to love myself more, care more for myself and to treat myself better. This body of mine is no longer what it used to be. Getting old with age and body parts might need some repair of sorts. Really have to take care of myself!

1 day of monitoring is what I managed to bargain for before I'm forced to see the doctor. Pls lemme be ok!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...