Where are my Best Friends??

Last nite when I went out for dinner with Eeyore after reaching home, we talked about a topic. He asked me why does it seem like I have no best friend. I pondered and realised that somehow, my best friends have disappeared with time. I have lots of close and good friends like the bellas, Bee, Felix, and some more. But not really a very very best friend. The previous very very best friends have now moved on with their lives..

Told Eeyore that right now, he is my bf and my best friend. And the realisation hit me.. I think I'll be lost without him. That I'll feel weird. But I know I have friends who will be there.. Friends who are there for me.. :) And that made me feel better.

Eeyore's going to KL again this weekend. Hate it whenever he goes back KL without me. Plane tix went crazy due to the long weekend and I couldn't book a ticket. :( A weekend without Eeyore with me.. But a weekend with my friends! :p Mixed feelings but I think I'll have a great weekend nevertheless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...