Sad Dream

6am in the morning, I woke up crying. A very bad dream.. Rather, it was a sad dream. Dreamt that it was Xmas season. My parents are dead.. Watching all the families celebrating Xmas made me sad and alone. I stayed strong but when my siblings (in my dream I had an elder bro who is some Westerner from my office floor but I dunno him, and my sis) gave me the nonchalent attitude, I was very upset.

What started me crying was gram.. Gram gave me a red packet for Xmas.. Told her it was Xmas, not Chinese New Year but she insisted that I take it. I couldn't take it anymore and I hugged her soooo tight.. And I started crying while she comforted me. And there I was, in real life, crying away as I cried in my dreams. :_(

Eeyore happened to wake up at the same time and chided me for sleeping in my "little" comfort corner, far away from him. When he realised that I was crying, he became very concerned and kept asking me what was wrong. Gave him a brief summary of my dream and the touching moment came when he said, "You know you'll never be alone.. Coz I'll always be here for u."

That sentence simply blew me away..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...