Trip cancelled...

I know many people have been concerned. Thanks all! :)

No worries.. I'm ok. We're ok. In some way.. Heated sms exchanges on Sun nite. Conclusion: We still have feelings for each other so.. We're still together. Have put that argument behind us (or so I hope) and moving on now.

I'm disappointed (very very disappointed) that my trip to Hua Hin to celebrate his bday had to be cancelled (rather, postponed but it doesn't mean the same anymore). All coz of the stupid troubles and drama in Bangkok. Sighz.. :(

So now, we have totally no plans for his bday and I'm trying to wreck my brains as to what to do. This sucks sooo bad.. But as long as we're still together, I'll put in effort for this relationship. Time to think hard..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...