Lost but Found

A very enjoyable weekend I had. It's been more or less very good weekends these days. :)

I was lost.. But found yesterday. He abandoned me at Clarke Quay, all alone without my hp. I felt lost.. Didn't know where to wait and I couldn't get him on the phone which I borrowed to use at Brewerkz. Couldn't get my sis or MZ. Felt so angry.. The promise of me not being alone ever again was broken.

Cabbed home angrily after managing to find sis. He finally saw the 36 missed calls on his hp and the sms from MZ that I had gone home. After some pacifying, he was forgiven. Gave him 45 mins to think of a way to make me happy once again. This was what I received. :p



Warning to him was that flowers will not work the next time round. Hehe. By night time, sis was teasing me coz he and I kept laughing in the car. I guess.. That's what love is all about. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...