Desaru / Kota Tinggi

3 days of non-communication, 3 days of nonchalence and non-caring. I'm still surviving. Not to worry.

Desaru / Kota Tinggi today was fun. Lots of cold, lame jokes. The most beautiful sight was the fireflies. Slowly cruising along the river and looking at the fireflies blinking in the darkness of the nite. It was an amazing sight! Looked like Christmas trees lightings, just that it's natural lights from the fireflies. :) I'll always remember the sight of it all. Thanks to big bro, Stephen, for organising this trip for us. Came at the right time. More trips are being talked about. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be successful. :p

Realised that everytime I have relationship problems or am not happy, my luck in other things will be better. I was the 1st to be picked in the lucky draw. Haha. Should I be happy or sad?

The heart tells the brain, "Stop thinking!"
The brain tells the heart, "If you can stop feeling the pain, I won't be thinking!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...