Shorthanded..

Shorthanded in office these days.. Been working til late. Have been wanting to blog but haven't had the time. Can't remember what I wanted to blog about already. Sighz... Getting old.. Keep forgetting things nowadays.

Have been short changed in office. A bit pissed off but promised many people that I will stay in this department for 1 year and I will stick on with it. Can only say coz there are still many things for me to learn. Given my stubborn character, I think I'll be able to persevere on and stick it through.

Finally booked the tickets for my Egypt trip. Can only keep my fingers crossed that we have enough people who signed up for the package so that I can go on my trip. Can't wait for a well deserved break from work! Haha. I miss travelling, and I've never been out of Asia before besides to Australia. Hehe. Yay!!

Quite a lot of people have been saying that I seem more cheerful these days. I feel that way too! Much happier and lighter. Why not? Haha. Isn't it better to be happy than to be sad? ;p Someone I just got to know recently, Gil, said that I look like those people who will not show their sadness coz my outlook is happy by nature. Haha. Dunno how true that is but I know that I have been feeling happier these days and I like how I am right now.

K.. Talking to Bee on phone now.. Can't concentrate on thinking what I wanna write coz I'm too tired.. Til the next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...