Salsa Club

Haven't been blogging as much as I want to.. Sorry to be missing in action.

Been happy and busy lately. Maybe I know the reason for being happy. Maybe coz people have been treating me as a lady lately. Have had guys opening car doors for me before I get in the car and treating me so much like a princess that sometimes I'm afraid that I will be over pampered. Haha. But I like the feeling.. Really do.

Went to Salsa Club with Rachel, Cheryl, Felix and Chris Yeo on Fri as arranged with Ricky, our salsa instructor. Lynn and ah Bee joined us later. Wanted to take a look at the place and the professional people dance. However, was dragged to the dance floor by Ricky twice. He even asked his other instructor friend to dance with us gals. He taught us some hand movements whioch was interesting. Another guy approached me to dance with him when it was almost time for us to leave. I kept telling him that I was only a beginner but he still insisted that I tried. Stepped and bumped into him a few times which was pretty embarrassing. Haha. But I had so much fun. The only flaw was that I did not have dancing shoes and hence, was unable to turn or move smoothly. Seriously thinking of buying a pair of dancing shoes but wonder how much that will cost though...

Stayed overnight at Changi Village Hotel with Bee and Felix last nite to celebrate Bee's bday in advance. Went to Pulau Ubin for the very 1st time in my 24 years plus. Haha. Virgin trip.. We went to eat seafood dinner! Was fun and being the 1st time for Rachel, Lynn and I, we were fascinated by the things there. Felt a bit like kampong aka village areas and a bit like Bangkok. Haha. 'Twas fun! Enjoyed ourselves!

Came home from the hotel at about 1.30pm. Watched my vcds and booked tickets for "No Reservations" online. Watched the 4.15pm show at Bishan. Show was so-so but EK fell asleep for a while during the show. Haha. Show wasn't that exciting so I guess he was just bored. :p

Lotsa good shows on TV tonite! Andy Lau on TV right now and later, Constantine! Good show that I like! And Man U vs Chelsea!! So much happening but I thought of sleeping early tonite actually. How? Hmmz... Took a nap from 7+ til 8.30pm just now. Just finished my dinner. Should I sleep early or should I watch TV? Everybody's been scolding me for sleeping late every nite including weekends.. :(

Tomorrow's Dave's bday! Heading to his pub after work. MZ, my bro in law, might join me after his work. I still owe him money so it's good if he can come. Haha. Don't like to owe people money. Which is why I always clear my credit card bills after I pay for something. Haha. What's the point of having a credit card then right? Yeah.. I know.. But that's just me.

Ok.. Time for my TV shows! Hopefully I'll have more time to blog more often! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...