Dragonfly on Tues

Dragonfly on Tues nite! COOL! Haha. Thanks to Felix for driving me down to open my free bottle of Hennessy before it gets forfeited. We were there for a while and we were so relaxed that we didn't wanna leave. :p Anyway, I enjoyed mself there tonite so once again, thanx Felix!

Had dinner with Bee and Felix after that. Was enjoyable. Chatted and discussed about 21 Sept where we will have a mini celebration for Bee's bday. :)

Today was not a very exciting or happy day for me but it was made much better after the trip to Dragonfly and some sms-es from young boy Tony. Haha. Young boys these days.. Made my day though by cheering me up. I feel old. :D

So overall, today was not that bad after all. Plus an sms from Jean dearest. Thanx babe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...