Alone

People who know me well enough will know that I am someone who does not like to be alone, especially when it comes to going out alone or eating along. But somehow, I have been doing what I dread most. Haha.

Went to my friend's (Dave) pub this afternoon coz I was bored and he was waiting for the aircon service repair guy to resolve the leaking of water from the aircon. Had lunch there and went for movie with my cousins shortly after. Had pre-bday celebration for my sis after the movie and it was home for everybody.

Being bored n not wanting to be home so early on a Saturday nite, I went to Dave's pub again. But as it was night time and he had customers, I was alone the whole time. Of coz I know the staff working there and some of them chatted with me at my table but I was alone most of the time. And guess what, I was there for 3 hours. Haha. Unbelievable ya?

Have been finding solace and enjoying the solitude, peace and quiet. My 'mummy' has also said that I have been so quiet recently that she doesn't even know if I'm in office at all and it is so unlike me. I have to agree with that. Something in me has changed again and this time, the change is for me to be alone. I used to hate eating along. Now, I can sit at my desk and eat by myself. I hate to go out alone and yet, I spent 3 hours in a pub by myself.

I think the only time I talk a lot now is when I'm super high, kinda like last nite where I was talking to so many people. Before that, I was barely talking. I listen to people talk these days and I just keep quiet. All that there is in my mind now is work and booze, and to be quiet.

Edmund gor praised me yesterday for challenging the work process. We have streamlined 2 portions of my daily work process twice this week. I'm really happy about it! I even asked him about some work related things last nite and he explained it to me very clearly so that I can have a better understanding of things. It's good to know more coz what he explained was not something that by doing your normal work, you will know. It's more back end stuff relating to systems and I'm glad I asked him that question. :)

My hp has been off for the past 3 hours. Makes no difference to me whether it is on or off coz I don't get much calls or sms-es anyway. Just finished bathing and I'm going to bed. Very very tired and sleepy the whole day. Lack sleep. Nitez all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...