Anson & Xhann

Went drinking on Monday nite to celebrate Dave's bday. As always, I had lots of fun n booze. Haha. Getting closer n closer to the regular gang of Rich, Anto, Ben, etc. Jasmine just called me to go down tonite but am too tired to drink. Had a slight hangover on Tues morning while I was in office probably due to the lack of sleep as well as I went to bed at 2+ and woke up at 6am to reach office by 7.30am. Thank god for the lime juice which solved the problem. :p Thanks to Felix too for helping me to buy and for sending me to office so early in the morning!

Attended Anson & Xhann's wedding last nite. Was really beautiful and romantic. They are really a couple made for each other. So perfect and matching. Sometimes, attending weddings make me think too much. The best part was, everybody started asking when would my turn be. Sighz.. It's still a long long way to go... Marriage.. Something that I yearn but no longer dare to ask for or think about. But their wedding was really well prepared and done. The pics were gorgeously taken at Krabi and they looked so happy and blissful that I can't stop myself from admiring n being envious. Congrats to the 2 of them and may they have a happy married life ahead!

Edmund gor, Alan and Chris received the email regarding CQEA award today. They have changed the name of the award to CSQEA and the award looks nicer than the one that I received. What saddens me most is that I missed the opportunity to shake my CCO's hand and go personally up the stage to collect my award. Sighz.. What's over can't be undone. But this is definitely something that I will regret for some time to come. But happy for the 3 of them! And thanx to their treat too! :)

Going to go buy salsa shows tomorrow after work before my salsa lesson starts. Salsa will now be on Tuesdays except for this week. But next Tues is Dragonfly's anniversary!! Sighz.. Guess I'll have to miss it. :(

K.. Gonna sleep soon. Very tired from sleeping at 2.30am every morning.. Nitez!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...