To dearest Venus

1st thing that I saw on Facebook this morning was the demise of a beloved dog, Venus. Venus is a labrador owned by Tom and his family. I still remember those days where I would go to Tom's house when he was at work and it was just Venus and me in the house, by ourselves. Planet and Cosmo were not allowed in the house unless Uncle was home.

Venus would be by my side wherever I walked. When I was sick or unhappy, she could sense it and would nudge me every now and then. I've had beautiful moments spent alone with this gorgeous dog that will be etched in my memory forever.

So goodbye for now my dearest Venus. Rest in peace. I'll miss you forever and may we meet again someday, somehow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...