Kudos to Great Friends! :)

It sucks to be sick right now - I'm not sure if I'm considered sick but I vomited once on a weekday this week n twice a few hours ago. But I'm once again grateful and thankful for fantastic caring friends buying me dinner before they go for their own dinner. 5 people walked to the market opposite my house just to buy me dinner.

Boy, I'm really really touched! Thanks to the 5 of you for buying me dinner before going for your own!! Most heartfelt appreciation from me. Thanks Sid, Stef, Jean, JW and gf! :) Sorry I had to pull out of dinner last minute.

1 more week to my long awaited trip! Can't wait and I hope to get well soon enough to go for it! 1st trip to Europe! Woohoo!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...