Congratulations to Jean and Dilun!!!

Been a crazy couple of weeks so far. Working my ass off at work with OT almost everyday and even working on weekends. Not sure how appreciated I am but still.. That's life I guess.

The only 2 days where I didn't work til too late was coz the gals and I were working on the props for dearest Jean and Dilun's wedding! Yup, another bestie is now someone else's wife! :) Sooo happy for them that their love has blossomed to the marriage stage.

But since there was no speech for the wedding, I'm gonna be very extra and write a speech for my dear friend here.

Dearest Jean and Dilun, words cannot express my joy and happiness to see both of u finally tying the knot and being husband and wife. 7 long years of dating is a very long time and I'll never forget how we met as friends, and all the things we've done together as friends. All the ups and downs that we've been through, that we've shared as friends.. Are truly treasured memories in my life and I'm glad to have known you guys! Dilun, pls take care of my dear friend who can be blur and emo sometimes but is a wonderful lovely person inside. Do not break her fragile little heart and cherish and treasure her always!!


PS: Thanks JW for the instant edit and upload of pic of us 5 so that I can put it on my blog!!! :) Most appreciated!!

And on to a little bit of sad/bad news. My beloved SG boss who is head of APAC has decided that being the head of many teams is not what he wants.. He's only interested in trading and that's what he wants to focus on. So once again, I'm gonna have a change in heads and my team is getting smaller yet again. Since I joined this department, we have gone from 11 people to the current 6.. Very depressing and demoralizing....

Oh well, time to focus on other stuff to make myself happier I guess. And can you believe it? I'm attending my ex-bf's wedding this Saturday.. I know I'm weird..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...