Perforation in Right Ear

I have a perforation in my right ear, which is causing the pain. My doctor and I are not sure if it was caused by the wakeboarding (where I heard a little pop when I fell in the water) or was it from the previous ear infection. The little hole is at the top part of my outer ear. So the middle part of my ear is a little exposed now.

I've been given antibiotics but no ear drop. Gotta keep the ear clean and dry and let it heal on its own. Doc says that as long as I don't experience any loss of hearing, it's still alright. Otherwise, I might need to go for a small op. Worst case scenario will be deafness.

Am I worried? Am I scared? Hmm.. A little I guess. But of coz I'm hoping for the best. Not gonna worry too much unduly and take everything as it comes. Will I go wakeboarding again? Hell yeah! Haha. It's not gonna deter me though I'll be more careful in future. :)

Life's still good as far as I know, in my humble opinion. ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...