All in 1 Day

I'm tired.. Everything is happening at the same time. I can't seem to breathe.. Figuratively.

Received a sms from my cousin at 5pm today. Aunt Mic's been hospitalised. Ambulance was called. Rushed off work without finishing my stuff, without helping out. I feel bad. New structured deal today that we haven't seen before and everyone was trying to figure out the deal, yet.. All I did was grab my bag and leave for the hospital. I'll go in to office early tomorrow to sort it out, clear up as much as I can and take a half day off work to go hospital.

My maternal gramp passed away yesterday. Supposed to attend the wake tonite. Ended up.. I didn't go. Think I'll go tomorrow nite instead. But seriously, I'm not close to him or to anyone on my mum's side much as I love my mum to bits. But ever since mum passed away, they've never contacted me. I was only 8 then so there was no way I could have contacted them. All these years, I don't even know how they look anymore.

Supposed to go for my Vietnam trip discussion tonite as well. I'm simply too tired to go. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry if I even have to cancel on this trip. I'll be letting my own friends down this time if I have to cancel but I think they will understand my difficulties.

I think I wanna sleep soon..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...