09/09/09

On a very significant date of 09/09/09, my beloved Aunt Mic left us.. Ky and I were at her bedside encouraging her and chatting with her when she left us suddenly. It was a shocking moment for us and tears fell freely and continuously. She has left us for good.. To join my gramp, my daddy and my mummy.

It was a tiring week as we prepared for her funeral and the stuff to be done after. I have no complaints about it coz Aunt Mic was like my half mummy. She took care of me and supported my every decision. It was a week of crying as emotions took over everything else.

Til today, tears still well up in my eyes as and when I think of Aunt Mic. She's really done a lot for my family and me. :_( I really do miss her.. May she rest in peace and be free from sufferings, pain and illnesses from now on.

Thankful for the care and support given to me throughout the week. Special thanks to Eeyore who took leave to accompany me esp on the day that Aunt Mic left us. For staying at the wake til 2am every day despite having to work the next day. For crying together with me and tearing alone today when he thought of my aunt. For the love that he showered my family and I with. Thank u for simply being there!

Thanks to Cari mummy for helping me check my leave and the words of encouragement, Jean babe for going to the hospital to gimme support, Meng for the call, Eevon for the sms, Bee for coming to the funeral, Felix for coming to the funeral plus the very thick and tasty chrysanthemum tea that was much needed, Shuang for the very beautifully written blog post, Lynette for arranging my leave and cancelling my training, my dept for the trouble that I have given them the whole week, Cher for the encouragement today, BS for coming to the wake to accompany Eeyore upon my request and for the words of encouragement and support today.

My thanks are not in sequence as I'm thanking people who come to mind as I write this post. Thanks to Lynnie, Felix and Bee for allowing me to pull out of the Vietnam trip. Thank u to the people who still read my blog..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...