Holding Hands

Think I've blogged about something like this before.. But once again, I saw the same scene that made me wanna blog about this again.

Today, during lunch time, I saw an old couple walking hand in hand at the food court deciding what to eat. They were so happy and sweet and discussing merrily. It made me wonder, will I ever be like that in future?

I don't think I'm asking for much. I think all girls want to be treated like a princess. All I ask for is someone who treats me well, who cares about me, who loves me with all his heart. Maybe a bit more that I ask for is that the guy will open the car door for me coz somehow that makes me feel like a lady.

I've always felt that if you love someone, you will want to hold his/her hand.. Forever. It's a feeling.. It comes naturally. Someone once told me that falling in love is a feeling but to be in love is an emotion. Will that emotion stay forever?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...