Airport

Standing in front of my check-in gate typing this post right now. My tour group has only 8 people! Much lesser than expected.. Hopefully I will still be able to enjoy this trip. Smaller group has got its advantage as well.. Don't have to wait around for too long. :) Just that we don't have a local tour guide from Singapore with us. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will turn out well.

Received quite a few well wishes from friends for this trip. Thanks all! Appreciate the kind thoughts and well wishes! :p It's touching to know that there are people and friends who truly care, esp Meng and Shaun who have been giving me so much advice on what to do, what to look out for and how to take care of myself. No worries. I'll come back in 1 piece! Haha.

K.. Gotta run along now. Take care all! Cya soon! *Hugz*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...