Contented 'Lil Gal - Can't stop smiling

After all the sadness and sorrow yesterday, everything changed today. I can't stop smiling right now and I'm so so so so so happy! Ultra contented!

Went to DF today and was given a seat right in front of the centre of stage. It was such a PERFECT seat coz Yutaki was in the house!!! He sat right in front of me and sang slow songs during happy hour. Took pics with him after the 1st set of live performance and was sooooooo satisfied already.

But as luck will have it, he performed the 2nd set as well and sang quite a number of songs that I knew how to sing and some that I've watched him perform before. Danced along with him down stage and I enjoyed myself a lot just by watching him. When the set was over and the waiter was keeping my bottle of Hennessy, he went to the next table and had drinks. I think he knows the people at the next table coz he drank with them a few times and even waved at them from the stage.

Didn't know he was walking behind me and nearly bumped into him. And that led to the below conversation.

Yutaki: U ok?
Me (shell shocked): Yupz..
Yutaki: U staying throughout the set?
Me: Errr.. Nopez. Going off soon..
Yutaki: Ohhh....
Me: Btw, when do u not perform?
Yutaki: I don't perform on Tuesdays and Sundays.
Me: I see.. I'll see u next week then!
Yutaki: Sure! C u around!

OMIGOD!! I can just faint!! My idol talked to me!! So unexpected!! Brightened my day totally! And the waiter (aka small boy) that I got to know there was working as well and we had a little chat. Was pleased to see him. :p He even gave us free mixer! Hehe. Cool!

Got to know an old guy who goes to DF almost every day. Seems like he's the owner of 2 nightclubs and is quite rich. The managers know him and give him tables to sit at once he reaches. He's the guy who knows my idol as well! And he wanted me to be his god-daughter. He's 64!! Fainted. Gave me his name card and asked me to call him tomorrow but don't think I'll call him.

It was a good move to go DF tonite. Really.. Can't stop smiling right now. The feeling of meeting an idol makes me feel like a little girl once again. I think I'll feel this way too if I have the chance to meet Andy Lau, Jay Chou, Jerry Yen, etc. It's the same feeling!!! The excitement and adrenalin rush.. INDESCRIBABLE!!!

Hope I get sweet dreams tonite~!~!~!~! Hehehehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...