Egypt soon...

Will be leaving for the airport in 2 hours time and flying off in 5 hours.. How soon it seems. It was only the other day that I went to Natas Fair to book my package a month ago and now, I'm actually on leave already and flying off.

Went to the 3rd Annual International Salsa Festival in Singapore yesterday. Was an eye opener to see the various different forms of salsa being performed live, right in front of my eyes. Never expected that salsa could take on such variations. Was truly amazed and made me feel more motivated than ever to master the skill and act of salsa. Hopefully, I'll get there some day. Anyway, my boss, who has been appointed the head of the D&D committee for next year, intends for us to perform salsa on stage. Hehe. Must practise real hard to make it in time for next year! :p

K.. Thought of writing more but brain blocked and I'm getting tired. Shall take a short nap before I fly off. Take care all! Will have to update when I'm back on 01 Nov. Will miss ya all! *hugz* Don't forget me ya??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...