Egypt confirmed / What if...

My Egypt trip has finally been confirmed! I'll be leaving Singapore on 23rd Oct at 3am. Can't wait!!! Haha. At long last.. A trip out of Asia. And I've also planned a trip to Sydney in Dec for the week of 17-21 Dec. Yay!! Wonder if Bee and the rest still wanna go KL. If so, that will be in Nov. And that will bring my this year's holidays to: (1) Hong Kong, (2) Shanghai, (3) Shanghai, (4) Egypt, (5) KL & (6) Sydney. Though (5) & (6) are still pending. Haha.

Went to Dragonfly yesterday and I'm glad I went coz it so happened that Matthew was also there celebrating his friend's birthday. He has flown off to Las Vegas today and I wonder when we will meet again. Had fun catching up with him a bit, drinking and taking pictures. I'll miss him loads! From knowing him in Shanghai til coming back to Singapore, we haven't been able to meet up often but we do chat on MSN often. Told him that I'll visit his wife and him in Las Vegas next year. Hehe. :p

Edmund gor's gf's Grandma passed away on Monday night. It suddenly struck me that if one day, touchwood, my grandma (gram) was to leave this planet to be my guardian angel in Heaven, I'll be so devastated that I think I might break down. Much as my gram was very strict with me even til the age of 21, she taught me a lot of things and I've always loved sticking to her listening to her stories. I dunno what will happen to me that day was to come. I'll be so heartbroken and I know I'll cry my eyes out and I don't think anybody will be able to recognise me at all. Hopefully by then, I'll have the special someone by my side, consoling me, being there for me.

All I can hope now is that gram will stay healthy and live forever.. Suddenly, I miss my mummy.. I miss gram before she was senile.. I miss having home-cooked food for dinner and drinking soups... I miss those days when I was still young, having my whole family around.. Sighz..

I'm supposed to be happy. K.. Shall not think so much. Anyway, my idol in office is back in Singapore! But only for a week. I admire the way he works and he deserves the position he is in now. I must work hard and hope that 1 day, I will get there too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...