Penang 12-14 Dec 2010

After being sick for a whole week, I'm down with fever again today! WTF!! Sigh.. Not sure what happened again but this time round, I decided to give the doctor a visit.

While sleeping at home, drilling works was going on from goodness knows where n I couldn't sleep again. :( I hate being sick, esp when it's so near Xmas season.

Grateful that Irene helped me to buy lunch and my team for allowing me to leave much earlier than I wanted. Couldn't stand being in office after taking my medicine as my eyes were on the verge of closing.

Quite a few people have asked me what I'll be doing for my bday. 10 days time.. I have no idea what I'll be doing other than heading back to work. I don't mind working on my bday anymore. 5 years of such life, I'm actually used to it. Different groups of friends are asking me out for dinner to celebrate my bday. Been telling them there's no need to celebrate. Haha.

Oh, mus thank my beloved group of bellas for planning a surprise party for me though I found out about it. Haha, silly Jean. Sooo funny! But I had a good laugh and I appreciate their thoughts and efforts. Thanks babes and guys!! Love ya all!!

Ok, time for me to take another nap. My head's still soooo heavy despite the muscle relaxant. Eyes feel like they are burning. Why must I be sick again??? Damn..

Oh oh, before I publish this post, I forgot to mention that I was in Penang recently (12-14 Dec) and had a great time eating, eating n eating. Maybe that's why I'm sick again.. Coz I gained weight!! :( And dear Vic (Eeyore's youngest bro) came to Singapore!! Spent more than a week with him in both Penang, KL and SG. He's a cute guy.. Really funny and adorable. Hehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...