2010 Review Part 2 & Merry Xmas!

Forgot to mention in the previous post that this year, another wonderful thing that happened is the occasional gathering with Shi Han, Lisa and Sylvia. Our drinking sessions are always filled with crap but a lot of laughter. :)

Today is kinda boring at work. Had diarrhoea almost the whole day which sucked. Much as December is my favourite month of the year, I always somehow end up sick either on Xmas or my bday. Sigh.. Praying hard that I can recover within the next 4 days!

Jus taken my medicine . Think the effect is hitting me fast. Eyes are tired but tummy is churning yet again. I better enjoy my beauty sleep soon. Nite nitez all and Merry Xmas!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...