Lasagna

Finally finished the preparation work for the lasagna that I'm making for dinner tonite. Yes, u're reading it correctly. I made dinner and it's not instant noodles nor is it spaghetti! Haha. It's the first time that I'm making something other than those 2 and I really hope that it turns out well. All I can do now is to wait for my boy to come home from work and we can tuck in to the very 1st dinner that I prepared, all by myself! Of coz, what would I do without the help of friends like my buddy, Joy and Meng who gave me instructions on what to buy and how to do it. Haha. Thanx all!

Met up with KK, Marina and Jus for lunch just now. Just the 4 of us.. Chatting, gossiping, complaining. Haha. Too bad they only have a 1-hr lunch period. Otherwise, it'll definitely be more fun. They brought me to a place called Ah Meng's Cafe at Cuppage (And yes, it reminded me of u, Meng! Haha). The food is not bad. Depending on what you order, the range is about $5-$10 and you get a free drink and a slice of watermelon. But I got hungry real soon.

And yes, I finally got to nap on the day that I don't have to work. Feels so good!!! Haha.

Wanted to write more but am feeling kinda lazy. Hehe. Will write what I'm thinking of next time coz I'm sure the topic will arise amongst my friends again. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...