World Cup

Watching Brazil vs Australia on my laptop right now and typing this entry. Have to keep changing screens so I gotta make this fast.

I normally try to sleep before 11.30pm if I have to work the next day so it's kinda amazing that I'm still awake at this time. Firstly, it's World Cup that I'm watching and I don't mind sacrificing some sleep over it though I'm already looking like a panda these days with my dark eye rings. Secondly, I think I'm starting to lose the fire and passion for my work. The more I think about work and that I've not been caring enough coz of work, the more I lose interest in my work.

Am I asking for too much? I know I just got my bonus and my conversion to be a permanent staff in February. To ask for a promotion and a pay raise right now seems too soon but I seriously lack encouragement and compliments for the hard work that I put in. I mean, when Ting and Chris works late, boss will tell them to claim dinner allowance or cab allowance. When I work late, I've never been told to claim anything. It's as if I shouldn't claim anything and I'm starting to hate it. I no longer wish or want to work late whether I am able to finish my work or not. Why should I? Why should I dedicate my time and effort in working so hard only to be unappreciated by others?

Screw all the shit that I'm going through. I'm done with the crap that I'm taking from this place. All that I want to do now is to go to a place where people recognise my efforts and not take me for granted. So for now, I'll watch World Cup til whatever time I want, be dead in the office and not bother about the quality of work that I do. If I'm not being appreciated, my attitude will be like this. Til the day I see some change, I guess I will only do whatever is necessary to keep me going on.

I'm tired.. Tired of everything. Maybe I just lack sleep.. Maybe I'm thinking too much.. But maybe.. Maybe I'm just being ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...