Moral of My Life Story

I have come to realize the moral of my life story. And what is that?

Moral of my life story: NEVER EVER gain weight else suffering starts! Why do I say that? Seems like everytime I put on weight, I start falling sick.. This is the 3rd time this year I think, and the umpteenth time over the last 4 years since I knew Eeyore. I blame it on him for making me fat and hence I fall sick. Hehe.

But it's true!! I really can't put on weight. It happens everytime and it sucks! I end up suffering from some weird illness/sickness and it's horrible and dreadful. Aching bones, sleepless nights, heavy pounding head. I'm just glad all these pains over the last 2 days have now been converted into a blocked nasal passage and sore throat. Not that I prefer having blocked nose or sore throat but those are more bearable than all the other symptoms.

Just like my colleague WL asked.. Sore throat again? Yeah.. The throat has been naughty these days. I have a feeling I'm too heaty as usual. But then again, I keep having tummy cramps which means I'm too cooling. Sigh.. Me and my confused body as always. Messed up everywhere.

So much for my exercise plans - fell sick since weekend and hence didn't move my butt at all again. Doubt I can go for a run this week as the nose is blocked and I don't wanna faint on the streets. Haha. So in order not to put on weight, I really need to start exercising and keeping fit. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...