Fat Me!

I know I ought to be more diligent and hardworking in updating my blog but honestly, it's getting tough. Been busy these days and losing focus. Was online booking test deals earlier and that's the 1st time I use my laptop in a few months - so unlike me to neglect my laptop.

Worse of all, I have been neglecting my own weight. Been feeling like a lump of fats but not doing anything about it. I see my ugly double chin daily and hate looking at myself. I feel the fats wobbling on my thighs and yet, I'm still turning a blind eye to it. I keep telling myself I have to start moving and yet, my brain is definitely not taking control of my body. Sigh..

Had drinks with Charles last night - we had a good talk about work and sports. Work wise, he's always been there as a good "teacher". I always message him at work when I don't understand what is the lingo used, what is needed to be done even when he's not in the same company now. He's very helpful and willing to teach and I remember the days I sat next to him at work trying to comprehend the wide world of trading. Pity the one I can sit and learn from is no longer with the company. And he's definitely the only one who keeps in touch with me the most after he has been retrenched. *touched*

And there he was last night at drinks, trying to motivate me to get my arse moving and losing some of my fats. I made a deal with him, sealed it with a handshake and I'm still not moving yet. Die.. How can I be so lazy?? I used to love sports.. I went to Cedar coz it was a sports oriented school. I've never complained about the twice weekly morning runs, the PEs and I look forward to ALL the days when we had running. Now.. I'm just a blob of fat refusing to move. BLAHH!!!

Not gonna be a long post - Gotta drag Eeyore to go with me to collect my new glasses and maybe catch a movie. Tomorrow.. I'll make sure I start moving my big fat arse. I MUST!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...