The Last Person Who Interviewed Me

Yet another sad day - the big retrenchment project is in play again. Today, Chris was asked to go. He's the last person in the group who interviewed me for my current role to go.. Charles, Jacko, Chris were asked to go. Thomas changed role last year, Ppal didn't wanna manage any more teams, Rodders left on his own. 6 people interviewed me.. And now... Maybe I jinxed all of them? :(

I heard about the new changes - I'm happy for Si who can work in singapore now. But I still feel bad for Chris.. Nothing stays the same forever. Jacko told me I should leave soon too. I really dunno.. With markets like this, it's tougher than anyone can imagine. Plus I'm still gunning for my long overdue promotion which I will only find out about the results in dec.

Only time will tell.. Til then, I wish Chris all the best - I know we will always be in touch and I'm sure I'll pop by his place soon enough to play with his uber cutie daughter and little doggie. I'll miss having him pop round to my desk to chat with me when he's bored or to pinch my food though.. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...