Bintan 23-24 May 2009

Had a very much needed weekend getaway with the sun, sand and the sea - Bintan. Went with Bee, Felix and Eeyore. It was basically a very relaxing weekend where we simply chilled out, sat around, chatted, tanned, swam. I kayak-ed for the very 1st time and it was fun! :) Very enjoyable trip that I had!

What made the whole trip more enjoyable was the fact that gram teased me and smiled very happily when I visited her before I went Bintan. Made me very very pleased! I love seeing gram smile and that was something she hasn't done for very long. She hasn't spoken for almost a month and for her to even tease me, I felt worth it. :) Everything was made beautiful coz of her little action. ;p I'm a happy gal once again!

Very very tired now. Gotta go office early tomorrow morning coz I left office early on Fri nite without finishing my work. So time for me to hit the sack while I am still dreaming and smelling suntan lotion and the nice sea breeze at this moment. Can only wait for my next seaside trip again but wonder when it'll be..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...