1st Road Trip

Had a very good weekend I must say..

Fri: Went home straight after work to open the door for my part time cleaner. Played with my neighbour's grand-daughter before heading home. She is soooo friendly and cute! Love her big, round eyes! :) Waited for Eeyore to come home and after cleaner left, we had a quiet little nite by ourselves.

Watched "The Notebook" on my bed with a bowl of my fave caramel popcorn in the arms of Eeyore. The show.. is aboslutely fantastic and touching! Sooo captivating and I felt like the lead actress's life and character in the show is so much like mine. I teared at the end coz I started wondering if I'll ever find a guy like the lead actor in my life. Sighz... :_(

Sat: Showered, drove to Kallang to meet his friends for dinner. We were early n hungry so had yoghurt 1st. Nice! Called my aunt regarding gram's bday and I was sad to find out that gram's condition has deteriorated yet again. :(

Dinner at Mushroom Pot. Then rushed to watch Grasshoppers' concert. Poor Eeyore had to sit thro the whole concert without understanding what they were singing or talking. Felt bad for dragging him along but he didn't complain at all. Not once.. Which made me very very touched.

Right after the concert, we ran out of the indoor stadium to drive up to KL. My very 1st nite trip driving on our own! 1st half of the journey, I tried so hard to keep awake to talk to him but failed a few times. Then we had to stop coz we were out of petrol. Had coffee and chocs. Felt better and lasted the rest of the journey. :) Reached KL at 3+am..

Sun: Was supposed to surprise his mum for Mother's Day but found out that his gramp was in hospital and his mum had sprained her back. Visited his gramp at the hospital then had lunch with his parents, gram and his bro at a Chinese restaurant. Ordered shark's fin, fish head, veg, spare ribs and tofu. The whole meal only cost us S$10 per person!!!! Soooooo cheap!!!! It was unbelievable and we were all soooo full!!!

Drove to Strawberry Cafe for an iced coffee and dessert. So bloated I almost exploded. Haha. The guys wanted to play golf so the 3 youngsters drove to the golf course and the guys had some fun, not to mention, some blisters on their hand. Poor boys..

Dinner at the famous hokkien mee stall at Petaling Jaya. It was delicious albeit a bit too salty! Finally, craving satisfied! Now Eeyore owes me A&W the next time we get to KL. Hehehe. Started our journey home right after dinner and we chatted the whole 4 hours of the ride. :p

Soooo happy! Had a good weekend in and out of Singapore. Hehe.

But sad to receive news that Leo's dad passed away this morning. Leo, the guy who is always being crappy and lame, who cheers me up everytime...Wonder how he is coping.. Don't dare to sms him coz of his gf and I don't wanna make him sad. Shall attend the wake tomorrow and see how he is. Hope he's alright.. My deepest condolences..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...