Quick Update of Europe Trip

I'll do an update of my entire trip complete with pics when I'm back. For now, all I can say is.. I love Europe!!! I had an unbelievably amazing experience in France where I met nice and warm people. More update on that in the entire trip post.

Needless to say, plenty of charming guys who dress immaculately and soooo well! Eeyore kept pointing out the men to me! Haha. We were saying that he will definitely turn gay if he stays or lives in France. :)

And here I am now, in a country I love soooo much - Espanol!!! My beloved Spain!! Currently in Sevilla in a beautiful studio apartment resting. Having a terrible migraine from lack of sleep.

Weather here is super hot (Singapore weather) compared to France or London where it was chilly and nice at 12 degrees everyday. Not complaining coz night time is still a lot more cooling.

Just took 2 panadols so I'm off to bed soon as migraine is finally gone for now. Til the next post, take care all!!

**dreaming big.. living and loving it**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...