Coincidences

I'll post about Europe trip once I've sorted the pics.. Soon I hope!

Anyway, ever believe in coincidences? I've had so many coincidences happening on the same day recently that it's getting a bit scary, but in a nice way.

Eg, yesterday around noon my manager asked if we did certain types of trades and I said I think so. Evening time around 4pm, my ex boss was doing that exact type of trade!!

And today, I went to visit gram. Was a little reluctant getting out of bed but I dragged myself up in the end. Glad I did! Went for breakfast with uncle Charles n aunt Marg at this coffee shop where it used to a restaurant we frequented, esp for celebrating gram's bday. The restaurant was owned by uncle Charles's friend and it's closed down now.

We chatted about the times we ate there in the past and of the owner. Then home we went. Dinner time came and Eeyore and I couldn't decide where to go for dinner. I suggested Casuarina prata at Pierce and he wanted fish soup at Dover.

I won eventually but upon reaching Pierce, he didn't want prata so I suggested the Chinese place next door. 車老闆.

I stared at the name as it's the surname of the boss who owned the restaurant I went to this morning. I looked at the guy taking orders in the shop. This skinhead guy... The familiar face.. And I went "OMG!!!". It's the same guy!!!

Unbelievable!! I am still in disbelief at how everything came about by chance! It's mind boggling! But I'm happy to have chosen to eat dinner there and happy to see this owner again. I'll be there again soon! :)

Time for Twilight at the cinema! Caring vampire and werewolf! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...