Dinner with Old Clan

A dinner with the old clan of folks - Bee, Felix, Ken, KK, Goldwin, Chuan, Justin. The only person missing was Marina and it would have been perfect and complete. The group I hung out with the most when I 1st joined this company. The group I went clubbing with every Friday then.

How much I miss this group of friends!! How much I miss the time when we all worked together on the same floor bickering and teasing one another!! Tonite felt the same as back then, as though all of us have never left. :)

For the 1st time, we arranged last Thursday evening and all of us turned up tonite. That is just amazing! And of coz everytime I talk to my dearest buddy KK, he makes me feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We will find out 2 months down the road but I know, there's always a way out no matter what happens.

Love all the groups of friends I've made in my life and treasuring all my friendships with all the lovely people!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...