Great Week!

It was a great week before I went on my holiday!

Mon (31 Oct) - finally had a good catch up session with Zhen after 10 years. Our friendship broke during college times n I never knew the reasons til Monday. Nor did I know that the best friend I hung out with in school daily actually liked me but denied it in front of me when we talked about it, yet admit to Zhen. Anyway, it was eons ago and I'm glad to have found my close gf back again. :)

Tues (01 Nov) - dinner with my dearest brothers cum close guy friends since 10 years back - Luke, Vic and Alwyn. Went for dinner at a place called Celina's where the alcohol was amazing! Food was also yummy and overall, fantastic companion made it all work well!

Wed (02 Nov) - drinks with Jackson mentor. I miss talking to him in office! He's the only guy on the team I know I can confide in and he could tell lots of stuff without me saying. Kristian, my London trader, was also there n some of the sales guys too. PSM especially.. made it very awkward for us but then, knowing him these many years now, I guess I'm used to it. ^.^

Thurs (03 Nov) - drinks with my Onz group from ops. Same old place with the same old clan. Love my little gatherings and this group of crazy wild folks. It was a nite of endless laughter and chatter!

Fri (04 Nov) - last minute meet up with Zoey as she was at my office building for some training. Went to Novena with her to check out a dance studio then off to Bishan for dinner. :) Great friends don't come by easily so I treasure more.

After which was a mad rush to pack my bags for my trip the next morning where I needed to be at the airport by 7am. Packing completed only at 2am. Barely slept on the plane and here I am now in London. More to update but I have been awake for more than 24 hours now with only an on and off 30mins nap here n then so I'm heading off to bed. ;) more to update soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...