Friendships

I actually have been meeting up with long time old friends recently.

Met up with my secondary school girlfriends few weeks back and again, last week. Bee & Stacy! 2 of my closer girlfriends! Really glad to meet up with them after 13 years! We still had lots to talk about, and were just as close as we used to be in school days. I really miss old friends heaps and love them lots! As we chatted, I realised that all of us have been through a lot. But we're here for one another now and that's what matters most. :)


Met up with Winston today - another long time old friend whom I've known since I was 16 but have lost contact for quite a few years now. He always calls me Brother in public. Coincidentally he works at the same building as me now but on the 7th floor. Had lunch with him today and I discovered that he's been through so so much! His mum and my dad both passed away in 2008. His daughter was also born in 2008 and he had a tumour in 2008. My goodness.. How much did he go through all in a year?? Pleased that he's been through it all now and hope that all will go well for him now. We've also promised not to lose contact again! :)

Agnes won the vertical challenge today! 8 mins for 44 storeys! She's really amazing and determined! So a few of us went for drinks to celebrate at Harry's. Got to know Sharel and she's kinda cute. :) Haha. 6 years of friendship with Agnes and she told everyone my true character - I am someone who cherishes friendships and holds friends dear in my heart. ^.^

So I've been re-contacting and keeping in touch with old friends, and also getting to know new friends. I'm contented~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...