Fina World Swimming Championships 2011

For the whole of this week, my mind and soul have flown to Shanghai - the Fina Swimming World Championships is on! I try my best to rush home every nite after work just to do 1 thing - watch the swimming action live. But in case I miss it, I have set my timer to record the heats in the morning and the live action at nite. :)

Have always loved and enjoyed watching sports action on TV. I go crazy whenever there's Olympics, World Cup, or whatever sports action I can get to watch live, including sacrificing my sleep.

Of coz, Michael Phelps is the man that I like currently for swimming. And Ryan Lochte too! It used to be Ian Thorpe but he retired. :( Swimming action means a lot to me coz grandpa insisted that all his grandchildren learn swimming since we were kids and I've always fancied water (despite the fact that I nearly drowned in the sea a couple of times). It's still a big part of me no matter what.

But Michael is gonna retire after the 2012 Olympics in London. And I think I'm gonna be really really sad after that. Need to find a new idol for swimming after that! Haha. But for now, I'm going to enjoy every single moment watching the action live in the pool daily!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...